Planning Prior to the Application ProcessPlanning for admission to professional schools and graduate programs is essential to optimizing students’ chances of success.
Effectively planning for admission can start as early as age 16. Many students do not maximize the opportunity to formulate the best possible profile for their application. Common errors such as poor course selection or extracurricular activities can result in unsuccessful or delayed admission and missed professional opportunities.
We provide the following services:
- Development of a personalized academic plan
- Guidance on specific course selection to maximize undergraduate GPA
- Recommendations on extracurricular, work and volunteer activities to strengthen an applicant’s profile
- Résumé and cover letter review and mock job interviews
- Assistance with university selection
We offer one-on-one coaching sessions, available in-person, over the phone or by videoconference:
- In person: We will meet with you at our Toronto office (located at the intersection of Yonge and St. Clair).
- On-campus at major Canadian universities: We regularly visit major Canadian cities. For more information on dates and campuses of our upcoming visits, please click on your province below:
- Over the phone or by videoconference: We work with clients from across Canada, the U.S. and overseas, providing coaching sessions over the phone or by videoconference. We find these coaching sessions work just as well as in-person sessions.
Astroff has been transforming the university application landscape for over a decade. We have experience with thousands of students, from high school to post-graduate studies, putting us in the unique position to help you with every step of your academic path.
Our personalized academic plans are designed to suit your unique skills, interests and academic goals. Working with Astroff changes the way you see your potential. Our experience with the application process will give you the tools to vastly widen your academic prospects.
Dr. Robert Astroff has graduated from 4 different elite universities across Canada, having pursued academic studies at the highest level, attaining 4 university degrees including a law degree and PhD.
Dr. Astroff’s own educational background, professional experience in the field of post-secondary education and extensive knowledge of the university admissions process make him uniquely qualified to assist clients in achieving their educational and professional goals.
Read our testimonials to learn more about how we help our clients succeed.