ACCEPTED WITH ASTROFF: MEDICINEGetting accepted to medical school is a difficult and lengthy process. Secure your competitive advantage with this guide. Dr. Robert Astroff offers strategies for success.
Let Dr. Robert Astroff, with his years of experience and thousands of contributors, guide you to medical school matriculation with this guide.
OUR BOOK INCLUDES:
- Medical School Admission Requirements
- Personal Statement Writing Strategies
- Autobiographical Sketch Recommendations
- Tips on Letters of Reference
- CASPer Commentary
- Interview Practice Questions for Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI) and Panel Interviews
- Grade Point Average Calculations and Strategies
- Extracurricular Activity Considerations
- Exercises to Improve Your Skills
- Logs to Track Your Progress
- The 'Staying-Ahead-of-the-Competition' Checklist
- Myths and Facts on the Admissions Process
- Special Insert: Your Interview Survival Guide
Dr. Robert Astroff is the president of Astroff Consultants Inc. Dr. Astroff received a Bachelor of Arts with Great Distinction from McGill University, a Bachelor of Laws from Dalhousie University, a Master of Arts from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University, and a Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Toronto.
Dr. Astroff is a nationally recognized expert on the admissions process and lectures extensively at universities across Canada, including McGill University, the University of Toronto, Queen's University, Western University, the University of British Columbia, and Dalhousie University.
Thousands of students have benefited from Dr. Astroff's unique approaches to the medical school application process. He uses innovative techniques to coach applicants with application essays and autobiographical sketches, CASPer, and interview preparation (including Panel and Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) formats).