ACCEPTED WITH ASTROFF: LAWGaining admission to law school ranks as one of the most difficult admissions processes in Canada. Let Dr. Robert Astroff guide you to law school matriculation.
OUR BOOK INCLUDES:
- Law School Admission Requirements
- Personal Statement Writing Strategies
- Autobiographical Sketch Recommendations
- Tips on Letters of Reference
- Grade Point Average Calculations and Strategies
- Extracurricular Activity Considerations
- Exercises to Improve Your Skills
- Myths and Facts on the Admissions Process
- Logs to Track Your Progress
- The 'Staying-Ahead-of-the-Competition' Checklist
- Special Insert: Applying for a Student-At-Law Position (including OCIs and In-Firm Interviews)
Dr. Robert Astroff is the president of Astroff Consultants Inc. Dr. Astroff received a Bachelor of Arts with Great Distinction from McGill University, a Bachelor of Laws from Dalhousie University, a Master of Arts from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University, and a Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Toronto.
Dr. Astroff is a nationally recognized expert on the admissions process and lectures extensively at universities across Canada, including McGill University, the University of Toronto, Queen's University, Western University, the University of British Columbia, and Dalhousie University.
Thousands of students have benefited from Dr. Astroff's unique approaches to the application process. He uses innovative techniques to coach applicants with personal statements, autobiographical sketches and interview preparation, including On-Campus Interviews (OCIs) and In-Firm Interviews.