ACCEPTED WITH ASTROFF: DENTISTRYYour competitive advantage to one of the most difficult professional school admissions processes in Canada and the U.S. Dr. Robert Astroff guides you through your journey to dental school.
OUR BOOK INCLUDES:
- Canadian and U.S. Admissions Information
- Personal Statement Writing Strategies
- Autobiographical Sketch Recommendations
- Tips on Letters of Reference
- Grade Point Average Calculations and Strategies
- Extracurricular Activity Considerations
- Myths and Facts on the Admissions Process
- Strategies for Effective Interview Preparation
- Interview Practice Questions for CDA Structured Interviews, Panel (Informal Conversational) Interviews, and Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI)
- Exercises to Improve Your Skills
- Logs to Track Your Progress
- The 'Staying-Ahead-of-the-Competition' Checklist
Dr. Robert Astroff is the president of Astroff Consultants Inc. Dr. Astroff received a Bachelor of Arts with Great Distinction from McGill University, a Bachelor of Laws from Dalhousie University, a Master of Arts from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University, and a Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Toronto.
Dr. Astroff is a nationally recognized expert on the admissions process and lectures extensively at universities across Canada, including McGill University, the University of Toronto, Queen's University, Western University, the University of British Columbia, and Dalhousie University.
Thousands of students have benefited from Dr. Astroff's unique approaches to the application process. He uses innovative techniques to coach applicants with written applications (including personal statements and autobiographical sketches) and interview preparation (including CDA Structured, Informal Conversational and Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) formats).