Medical School Admissions: Applicant Services
Overview of Services
Over the past 15 years, the number of applicants to medical schools has grown dramatically. For example, the Ontario Medical School Application Service (OMSAS) reports that the number of applications to medical schools in Ontario has increased by 48% since 1997. Yet, the percentage of successful candidates to certain medical schools has dropped in the same timeframe making medical school admission even more competitive.
Since many applicants have high GPAs and MCAT scores in addition to outstanding extracurricular activities, a polished application is essential to stand out from other bright and talented candidates.
How We Help Medical School Applicants to Gain Admission:
- Our Book : ACCEPTED WITH ASTROFF: MEDICINE provides a step-by-step guide through the application process.
- Academic Planning: We help prior to the application process to strengthen an applicant’s profile.
- Application Essays: Review of personal statements / application essays for Canadian, U.S. (AMCAS) and overseas programs.
- Autobiographical Sketches: Review of personal statements and for Canadian, U.S. (AMCAS) and overseas programs.
- CASPer Simulations, Courses and Coaching.
- Mock Interviews: Practice Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) and Panel Interview formats.
We encourage you to read testimonials from past clients and let the results speak for themselves.