Dental School Application Process: Help for Applicants
Overview of Services
The dental school admissions process is highly competitive with typically only a small percentage of applicants gaining acceptance. Most competitive applicants have high GPAs and DAT scores along with impressive extracurricular activities. The difficulty in securing admission necessitates a compelling application coupled with activities that demonstrate an interest in the dental profession, along with a strong dental school interview.
How We Assist Dental School Applicants to Gain Admission:
- Our Book : ACCEPTED WITH ASTROFF: DENTISTRY provides a step-by-step guide through the application process.
- Academic Planning: We help prior to the application process to strengthen an applicant’s profile.
- Application Essays: Review of personal statements / application essays for Canadian, U.S. (AADSAS) and overseas programs.
- Autobiographical Sketches: Review of personal statements and for Canadian, U.S. (AADSAS) and overseas programs.
- Mock Interviews: Practice in these interview formats:
- CDA Structured Interview
- Panel Interview (also known as Traditional or Informal Interview)
- Multiple Mini Interview (MMI)
Dr. Robert Astroff has graduated from 4 different elite universities across Canada, having pursued academic studies at the highest level, attaining 4 university degrees including a PhD.
Dr. Astroff’s own educational background, professional experience in the field of post-secondary education and extensive knowledge of the university admissions process make him uniquely qualified to assist you in achieving your educational and professional goals.
We encourage you to read testimonials from past clients and let the results speak for themselves.